Hose Identification Labels
CILS self-laminating durable labels makes hose identification simple in all industrial environments and weather conditions protecting crucial data such as pressure ratings, temperature ranges, barcodes, date, hose life and manufacturer information.
- Adhere to industry standards e.g. SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers), EN (European Norm), DIN (Deutsche Institute fur Normung), MDG 41 (Guideline for Fluid Power Safety at Mines) and ISO (International Standards Organization)
- Hose labels can be colour-coded and/or barcoded for immediate hose recognition
- Labels are printable in seconds straight from your PC and standard laser or thermal transfer printer
- Good conformability and adhesion to all hose types – suitable for round and flat
- Computer printable hose labels can replace costly metal tags
- Correct hose labelling helps eliminate costly repairs, reduces production downtime due to hose failures and helps ensure a safe work environment
Applying Self-laminating and Flag Labels
- Self-laminating hose labels feature a clear, wrap-around protective tail to seal and safeguard all printed data
- Hose labels can also be supplied in a flag format to provide more label information for smaller diameter hoses.
- Labels are fully computer printable or can be supplied pre-printed with your data as specified
- Vinyl labels are self-extinguishing for extra safety in case of fire
- Abrasion and handling
- Dirt and Grease
To find out how our hose labels can be applied to your specific business needs contact one of our specialists today to discuss your label options.